The IPC draws on the expertise of faculty, students, and staff from across MIT in pursuit of its three main research thrusts in manufacturing, progress studies, and the Work of the Future Initiative. Our work benefits from the contribution of faculty affiliates, student fellows, and program leads who help implement our programs.
Ben Armstrong is Executive Director of the Industrial Performance Center and co-leads the Work of the Future Initiative.
Elisabeth Reynolds is former Executive Director of the Industrial Performance Center and is currently a Lecturer in MIT’s Department of Urban Studies and Planning, as well as a Research Affiliate at the IPC.
- Alice Cook Professor, Women and Work at the Industrial and Labor Relations School, Cornell University
- Munk Chair of Innovation Studies, Professor of Global Affairs and Political Science, University of Toronto
- Professor, The Finance Unit, Harvard Business School
- Associate Professor, Labor Studies and Employment Relations at the School of Management and Labor Relations, Rutgers University
- Associate Professor, International Business, Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario
- Associate Professor, Organizational Behavior, Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario
Erica R. H. Fuchs
- Professor, Engineering and Public Policy, Carnegie Mellon University
Douglas B. Fuller
- Professor, School of Management, Zhejiang University School of Management
Jeffrey L. Furman
- Associate Professor, Strategy & Policy Innovation, Boston University's School of Management
- Associate Professor of Department of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Strategy and Director, MBA Program, Tsinghua SEM
- Associate Professor, Political Science, University of Notre Dame
Jody Hoffer Gittell
- Professor of Management, The Heller School for Social Policy and Management, Brandeis University; Executive Director, Relational Coordination Research Collaborative; Chief Scientific Officer, Relational Coordination Analytics, Inc.
- Professor, Mathematics Department, Kwantlen Polytechnic University, BC
- Research and Evaluation Coordinator, USAID Office of Microenterprise and Private Enterprise Promotion
David M. Hart
- Professor and Director, Center for Science and Technology Policy, George Mason University
- EU Lead, Pricing and Market Access Solutions, IQVIA
Apichai W. Shipper
- Adjunct Associate Professor, Asian Studies Program, Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service and the Asia; Regional Chair, Foreign Service Institute of the U.S. Department of State
Matthew J. Slaughter
- Associate Dean, MBA Program; Professor, International Economics, Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College
- Professor, Innovation Management, University of Bologna, Italy
- Founder Director, Technological Change Lab (TCLab), Columbia University